Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Picadilly @ Millennium Square, Section 14

When you mention about Picadilly, the first thing that comes to my mind would be their beer tower. They have the cheapest beer tower in town at only RM50++ for a Carlsberg tower and RM55++ for a Guinness Stout tower. Isn't that cheap?! Well.. I'm not gonna blog about the beer tower this time as I haven't taken any pictures of it yet. So.. more food.. :-D

Picadilly - Affordable Local to global Cuisine

And not forgetting the amount of LCD TVs mounted on the wall. A perfect place to watch live football games as well! Actually there are 2 different restaurants here. One is called Picadilly, and the other one is called Bangkok Masala, both with the same owner. They have an extensive menu and I bet you will have a hard time deciding what to order when you open up the menu. They serve local, Thai, Chinese, North Indian, Japanese and Western cuisines. The prices of the food and drinks here are very reasonable too.

Tom Yam Seafood Noodles - Your choice of noodles in hot and spicy Tom Yam soup with prawn, squid and fish (fish cake) @ RM5.90

The most recent visit to Picadilly, Boo Boo ordered their Tom Yam Seafood Noodles. Boo Boo said that the one she had this time was not as good as the previous one and I agree with that. The soup wasn't that spicy this time.

Sizzling Beef Yee Mee - Yee Mee on a hotplate with sliced mushroom, cauliflower, cabbage and beef @ RM6.90

As for myself, I ordered their Sizzling Beef Yee Mee. Overall it was OK but I've had better sizzling yee mee and I would suggest that they put in more Chinese mushrooms. It just doesn't taste so right without them when you eat sizzling yee mee. And oh.. talking about sizzling, I noticed that a lot of people actually order their sizzling western food. I guess they must be good. Gotta try one day.

Picadilly - Look at the number of TVs inside the restaurant

As for drinks, 99% of the time me and Boo Boo will share 1 drink. This time we ordered honey lemon (cold). This is the best honey lemon I ever had. If you feel sleepy and you need something to keep you awake, order this, take a sip and I guarantee you will be awake. This is super SOUR!

Honey Lemon cold @ RM3.00

Our bill this time came up to RM17.40. Not a great meal but still it's satisfying.

Rating: 3.0 / 5.0

Picadilly
LG006 & LG007, Millennium Square, 
Jalan 14/1, Section 14,
46200 Petaling Jaya, 

Selangor
Tel: 03-7955 3655

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...