Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Hometown ... Seremban

OK.. I think I should start this post with a brief intro of myself. My name is Kenneth and I'm from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, currently working in Petaling Jaya. :-)

Negeri Sembilan

It's been a long time I've had a good look at the buildings and places in the Seremban old town since moving to Seremban 2 about 5 years ago. But this time I managed to take a few pictures (not much.. only 4 coz it was raining like cats and dogs after that) of the places and buildings in Seremban old town since I had to go and renew my passport and most importantly, my dad was the driver and I have both hands to myself. :-)

Seremban
The pictures are not perfect as they were not taken with some high tech cameras. :-P Here you go...

Chin's Fashion: This is where mummy always bring me to buy my school uniforms. From primary to secondary school. Very loyal customers.. :-P 

The tree opposite Chin's Fashion. It's still there after so many years and it's so tall now.

Wisma Punca Emas: Used to be quite happening before they built Terminal One and Seremban Parade. A popular place for school kids to "lepak" when they "ponteng" school because of the video games center inside. Me.. Used to be one of them :-P But I don't think school kids nowadays come here anymore. There's a swimming pool at the roof top but not sure if it's still there. Ah ... Those were the days :-) 

Hap Kee: A popular shop in town when Chinese New Year is around the corner. It's been around for many years. Usually people will come here to buy their "lap ap" and "lap cheung".
It does bring back a lot of memories ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...