Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Haji Sheriff's Cendol, Seremban

Last 2 weeks when I was back in Seremban for my Chinese New Year break, my parents brought my brother and I to this Indian shop in Seremban town which serve the best rojak and cendol according to them. I've passed by this shop numerous times but I didn't know that! What a shame! :-P

Haji Sheriff's Cendol @ Seremban
So I stepped into Haji Sheriff's Cendol (or the corner green shop coz everything there is green in colour. The tables, the chairs, the workers' uniform, the signboard and of course, the cendol is green too :-P) for the very first time..

My cendol pulut. Everything is just nice! Not too sweet, the pulut is not too hard and the amazing thing is the cendol is not frozen even though it's "buried" under the shaved ice!
All of us ordered rojak mee and also a bowl of cendol each. For cendol you can either order the normal one (shaved ice + cendol + brown sugar syrup + coconut milk), cendol kacang (shaved ice + cendol + brown sugar syrup + coconut milk + red beans), cendol pulut (shaved ice + cendol + brown sugar syrup + coconut milk + glutinous rice) or cendol pulut kacang (shaved ice + cendol + brown sugar syrup + coconut milk + red beans + glutinous rice). I don't really like red beans, so I ordered the cendol pulut.

Mr. brother is enjoying his cendol.
As for the rojak, it's either with out without mee (noodles). Ours came with yellow noodles, bean curds, hard boiled egg, cucuk udang (shrimp crackers), indian kuih, shredded sengkuang (Chinese turnip) and cucumber drenched with the delicious rojak sauce. Yummy!

My rojak mee
Now the price... I'm not sure how much the total was coz dad paid for the bill.. But I'm very sure that the cendol is priced between RM1.40 - RM1.80 and the rojak is around RM3.00 - RM3.50.

Ready to sluuuuuurrrrppppp!!!

Rating: 4.5 / 5.0

Haji Sheriff's Cendol
44, Jalan Yam Tuan,
70000 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...