Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Restoran Anson Town Kopitiam @ Teluk Intan, Perak

Our Teluk Intan food adventure continues at Restoran Anson Town Kopitiam which is located inside the Anson Industrial Park. My aunty's plastic bottle factory is here and she told us that the food here are very nice. So we decided to go there for dinner. This time we had my aunty, grandma and Uncle Keong with us.

Restoran Anson Town Kopitiam @ Anson Industrial Park, Teluk Intan.
There are a lot of stalls here selling different kind of food. Got Chinese, Indian and Malay, macam 1Malaysia lah. :-P So it's a real headache to decide what to eat. After walking around the shop I finally decided to order Laksa Mee from one of the stalls. The Laksa Mee was good and the spiciness was just nice for me. :-)

My Laksa Mee @ RM3.30
My Orange Juice.
Dad and brother both ordered Char Kueh Teow. I tried some of my brother's one.. mmm.. not bad.. it'll be perfect if it was a bit more spicier. Mum shared some of brother's Char Kueh Teow as her stomach wasn't feeling that well.

Char Kueh Teow @ RM3.30. Damn big plate right??!
Uncle Keong ordered this Nasi Lemak Sambal Udang from the Indian stall and it looked very tempting.. but I didn't try it so I don't know how was it. As for grandma she had Roti Telur from the same Indian stall and my aunty had Konlo Mee.

Grandma's Roti Telur @ RM1. This is how you eat roti telur in Teluk Intan. With chopsticks! LOL!
Uncle Keong's Nasi Lemak Sambal Udang @ RM4.
Aunty's Konlo Mee @ RM3.
All those were individual portion. After we finish our food, Uncle Keong went and order 2 Grilled Fish (Ikan Bakar) and 20 sticks of Chicken Satay from the Malay stall. The ikan bakar was awesome! And that's coming from a person, me, that don't really like fish. The Chicken Satay was delicious too and with a lot of meat. The Satay gravy was a bit too watery though.. :-(

Grilled Chicken Fish
Grilled Stingray. Both fishes cost RM36.
Awesome grilled stingray!
20 sticks of Chicken Satay @ RM12. So it's 60 cents per stick.
The juicy and meaty chicken satay!
This is not a bad place to come for dinner actually. Great food, cheap prices. Thumbs up! ;-)


Rating 4.0 / 5.0


Restoran Anson Town Kopitiam
Anson Industrial Park
Teluk Intan, Perak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...