Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oldtown Kopitiam @ Jusco Seremban 2

OMG... Looking at my list of places and food to blog about.. I almost fainted.. I'm too too too SLOW!! Blame it on The Corner Flag :-P OK so let's take a short break from Teluk Intan and come back to Seremban. I can't remember when exactly was this but it was in February my dad and I went to Oldtown Kopitiam in Jusco Seremban 2 for tea and they were, I think they are still having this My Tea @ OldTown promotion. There are 6 different sets that you can choose from and each set is served with a cup OldTown Teh Tarik or OldTown White Coffee (Hot / Cold) .

My Tea @ OldTown (3pm - 5:30pm)

My Tea 1 - Condensed Milk Thick Toast @ RM4.50
My Tea 2 - Kaya & Butter Steam Bread @ RM4.50
My Tea 3 - Curry Puff Basket @ RM5.50
My Tea 4 - Meehoon Siam Classic @ RM5.50
My Tea 5 - Curry Potato Paratha (2 pcs) @ RM5.50
My Tea 6 - Ice Cream Toast (Double) @ RM5.90
Dad's Kaya & Butter Steam Bread. Oops.. Dad's hand. He was too hungry I think. :p
Dad ordered My Tea 2 (Kaya & Butter Steam Bread) with a cup of hot OldTown Teh Tarik. I've tried this steam bread before back in PJ and I find it so-so only. I still prefer their toasts.

Dad's hot OldTown Teh Tarik.
As for me I ordered the Ice Cream Toast set with cold OldTown White Coffee coz I felt like eating something sweet that time. It was my 2nd time having the Ice Cream Toast here and this time I was quite disappointed with it coz the ice cream sandwiched between the toast was already melting when served. I waited for quite sometime for my toast so I guess they must have forgotten about it when it was ready and maybe that caused the melting.. :-(
My Ice Cream Toast.
The ice cream is already melting. :-(
The bill total came up to RM12.05 and we got a 5 sen discount from the boss coz dad is a regular here and very friend with the boss. :-P So it was RM12.

My cold OldTown White Coffee.
Rating: 3.0 / 5.0 (Ice cream melted!!!)

OldTown Kopitiam
Lot G37, Jusco Seremban 2 Shopping Centre,
112, Persiaran S2 B1,
70300 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06-601 5568

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...